Bendix King DPH-X5102X
VHF 5W 136-174 MHz, Specially engineered for managing multi-unit, wide-area emergency response, the new DPH puts you in command with 400 channels, 25 users groups with up to 20 channels per group, and true digital-analog mixed-mode operations.
Loaded with robust feature sets and advanced functionality, yet easy to use, customize and program, the DPHX5102X combines proven rock-solid reliability with extreme versatility. It offers a new a user pick list of 32 code guard tones for field selection, a new enhanced two-line display, and a new keypad for simplified field programming - plus Tactical Scan Group, cloning and FLASH technology.
Our Price Includes: Owners Manual & Standard 2 Year Warranty
Select Battery, Antenna and/or Charger from options below. If you have the NiMH or Li-Ion batteries make sure that you are using the appropriate Rapid Charger. Slow rate chargers will not charge Li-Ion batteries.
- Meets or exceeds APCO P25 specifications, including FDMA Common Air Interface compatibility, emergency
- 400 Channels
- group calls, and unit-to-unit calls with auto-callback
- 136-174 MHz VHF expanded frequency range
- 5/2 watts RF output
- Superior audio quality and clarity
- Weatherproof design
- Longer life between battery charges/changes - over 19 hours with high-capacity lithium-ion battery
- Meets tough MIL-STD 810 and approved by the Calif. Dept. of Forestry
- Channel and priority (dual priority) scan, talkback scan